IP Telephony Solutions in UAE
IP telephony is a general term for the technologies that use “internet protocols” to transmit digital signals over the Internet to enable telephone communication.
All you need is internet connection and a one-time download of an app (through which you make phone calls) into your computer, smartphone or tablet.
CAD Gulf provides secure, reliable, scalable communications that take advantage of your LAN and WAN. We help you to improve employee productivity through integration with innovative applications.
Difference between IP Telephones and the Analog phones
Analog phones are simple and inexpensive. But to the same effect, they may be limited in their potential. While they possess the standard features like hold, mute, redial and speed dial, it is harder to add features since they are hardware based.
IP Phone are based on internet protocol and can function whenever or where ever there is internet connection. The upside is that this can make the system run faster
Examining your business and personal needs for telecommunications systems will help you better identify which system is right for you. If you are unsure and need general assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will suggest you the right solution.
Why IP telephony is needed for your business?
Do you intend to cut telephone expenses and bring all your locations under one telephone system? Then IP Telephony is the ideal solution.
IP Telephony with its multi-party calling capabilities provides various benefits and additional capabilities over the traditional phone systems. IP phone systems have no such restrictions. If a business needs to add another phone line, all they have to do is add an IP phone to their router and not have to worry about the cost of an additional phone line.
Recent statistics shows that enterprises who moved towards IP and VoIP systems saved up to 90% on their telephone costs. Even big giants in the world AT&T, Google, Facebook, and other telecommunication, SaaS, and application providers are all moving towards IP and VoIP as the standard platform for transmitting data.
For companies that require IP phones, unified communications, more advanced features, and dedicated support, our team can you support you with best price.
CAD Gulf team will be with you every step of the way and ensure that the switch to IP telephony is seamless.
Benefits of IP telephony
- By using IP telephony technology in your business instead of traditional phone systems, businesses can use their Internet connection to make phone calls with customers. This technology helps business owners in lowering their operational costs and phone call costs.
- You can also integrate your IP Telephony with Telepresence technology to get not only phone but also video calls.
- IP telephony means an advance in telecommunications systems, as it allows for the convergence of various systems into one. By leveraging IP telephony, you can combine data from your data from your CRM, e-commerce, helpdesk and accounting solutions in a single unified system, i.e., call center software. Integrations create the potential for increased employee productivity and improved communication with your clients.
- IP phone services are very easy to integrate into the business’ existing infrastructure. With IP phone services, faxes can be sent by email and credit card data is sent through the network a lot faster.
- Conferencing capability is factored into the price of the IP phone service, unlike traditional landline phones. With traditional landline phones, conferencing capability is often an additional service that costs extra. IP phones offer video conferencing capability and provide clearer pictures than traditional video conferencing methods.
IP Telephony Solution company in Dubai
IP telephony is becoming an increasingly popular telecommunication technology frequently replacing traditional telephone systems.
Our solutions include
Contact Center solutions
Call center solutions
Wireless Phone system
Looking for IP Telephony Solutions in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE? CAD Gulf is one of the leading IP Telephony Solutions providers in Dubai, UAE offering a complete range of on-premises, cloud and hybrid IP Telephony Solutions from industry-leading manufacturers such as Avaya, Cisco, Yealink etc.
Our will analyze your current PBX architecture and assist you in deploying an IP telephony solution that gives you a competitive edge today while giving you the tools needed to scale for tomorrow. Contact us to begin your upgrade to an IP system today.